Date : Thursday, June 11, 2009
Time : 9:55 PM
Title : If only you knew how hard it was,to be me.




Finally,I've watched all the 25 episodes and it is super awesome!Now,I can sleep peacefully without cracking my brain hard enough,thinking about how the story would end.I would like to fly to South Korea because of their beautiful scenery and I was jaw drop most of the time!What a lovely country!However,I'm still not satisfied and so I will keep watching on every Saturday.I agreed that I succumbed to temptation and I had insomnia,going gugu gaga over the main characters.I really need a grasp.

So,after watching til late evening,had some discussion with sister.If only we had a 'boyfriend' like them,wouldn't that be cool?Woah,like so cool!Haha.But I know,it wouldn't happen even after our lifetime.

There's few matters which upset me today.Well,I'm trying not to get involve with his life.It doesn't really concern me that much.I just wanna say good luck in finding your job and if you really wanna work,you have to endure,focus,always be on time and give your best.Soon,you will have new friends and life as days and nights pass but don't forget your loved ones.Don't worry about me.Wealth isn't my first priority.I'm happy with my life now and it is so much better than the past.

I've been eating instant food since the beginning of holiday.Is this good?Like,really good?Will it help me to slim down or what?My tummy looks bloated because I haven't had a good work out for the past few months.This is a no-no good,Nariah.